Thursday 30 April 2015

Emily de Molly The Devil's Advocate and comparison

On Tuesday the 5th May at 10am, I'm releasing a few new colours. One of these is The Devil's Advocate.

The Devils Advocate is a beautiful bright red subtle holo with heavy red to gold shimmer, which gives it an almost metallic look.


Emily de Molly - The Devil's Advocate - natural lighting

 In the right light this just glows!


Emily de Molly - The Devil's Advocate - natural lighting
Emily de Molly - The Devil's Advocate - sunlight




Seeming how I already have a red holo in my range, I thought I should do a comparison. 

Seeing Red and The Devil's Advocate - natural lighting

Seeing Red and The Devil's Advocate - natural lighting

You can tell they are quite similar but they do have their differences. The Devil's Advocate is a bit darker, has more depth and positively glows. It is also a not as holo as Seeing Red.
I hope this has helped anyone who was on the fence about buying The Devil's Advocate because they already have Seeing Red  :)



DETAILS
  • Can be purchased from - Emily de Molly or at one of my stockists
  • Coats to opacity - 2
  • Topcoat - N/A
  • Would I buy again -  N/A
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment