Sunday 26 April 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Fantasia

Today I have for you Lilypad Lacquers Fantasia. I was lucky enough to grab this one and Enchanting from the latest restock on her website.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, I love flakies, they are probably my favourite type of polish, so it should come as no surprise that I would want some of Nicole's latest colours.

Did I love this polish? Love is a strong word, but I did like it.
The colour just didn't quite suit me as much as I hoped.
I think next time I wear it I'm going to layer it, or maybe try it matte? Or maybe both?

Lilypad Lacquer - Fantasia - natural lighting

Even though I didn't love it as much as I hoped, you can see from the pics its an absolute stunner!


Lilypad Lacquer - Fantasia - natural lighting

Lilypad Lacquer - Fantasia - light tent
DETAILS
  • Purchased from - Lilypad Lacquer
  • Coats to opacity - Four
  • Topcoat - 1 coat of Seche Vite
  • Would I buy again -  Yes
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment