Sunday 10 May 2015

Baroness X Outre Violet Opal

Today I'm showing you a polish by Baroness X. This is Outre Violet Opal and it is gorgeous!

I absolutely loved the look of this polish but it was a bit difficult to work with.
I used 3 coats for these photos and ended up needing 3 coats of seche vite too and it still wasn't glass smooth. Its a very thick polish with a lot of glitter.
Unfortunately this also stained my nails a lovely shade of red, luckily it came right off with some cuticle remover.

Baroness X - Outre Violet Opal - natural lighting

Whilst my review does not sound that great, I did really enjoy wearing this colour, its unique in my collection and I love anything with a colour shift to it.

Baroness X - Outre Violet Opal - natural lighting

Next time I wear it I will layer it over a dark purple, I think that will be perfect!
I have another 2 polishes from Baroness X to try, I'll be layering these ones too ;)


DETAILS
  • Purchased from - Baroness X
  • Coats to opacity - Three
  • Topcoat - 3 coats of Seche Vite
  • Would I buy again -  Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment