Tuesday 12 May 2015

Chanel Holographic and ulta 3 Blue Marlin

Recently I was lucky enough to come across Chanel Holographic. Chanel Holographic has been my number 1 lemming for about 4 years now so I wasn't going to pass up another opportunity to get my hands on it! Even though this cost me more than I'm going to admit to anyone, it was totally worth it!

Just look at this holo and this is in the shade! I paired this with one of my go to blues, this is Blue Marlin by ulta3.

Chanel - Holographic - natural lighting


Yes, still in the shade!

Chanel - Holographic - natural lighting

And finally, out in the sun. The holo is absolutely amazing.

Chanel - Holographic - sunlight

As you can probably tell, I'm a little scared to use this, hence just the accent finger ;)
Hopefully next time I'll gather up the courage to wear it as a full mani.

DETAILS
  • Can be purchased from - Good luck!
  • Coats to opacity - 2
  • Topcoat - No topcoat
  • Would I buy again -  Yes, if I ever find it again
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment