Wednesday 27 January 2016

Hehe stamping, plaids and florals review

Recently I had the opportunity to review some stamping plates for Aiyoohehe and I graciously accepted!
I was sent a small selection from their new Plaids and florals collection.


For this first mani I used hehe 082, I absolutely love the way this turned out.

Hehe 082
Hehe 082
Hehe 082
Stamping polishes used were my bright purple, lime and orange. The base colour is being released in February.


This next one used plate Hehe 076. I double stamped my middle fingers but it wasn't very obvious.

Hehe 076
Hehe 076
Hehe 076

Stamping polishes used were my rose gold and metallic purple. The base colour is LE26.


Next up I used Hehe 080 and Hehe 075

Hehe 075 and 080
Hehe 075 and 080
Hehe 075 and 080

Stamping polishes used were my tiffany blue and lime. The base colour is LE24.
I also used my new favourite stamper, which is a clear stamper that I will have in stock shortly.
Its the only reason my lines are anywhere near straight ;)

And the last mani uses plate Fairytale 005. This one wasn't included in my review package because I had just recently purchased it and used it, but I figured I may as well include it.

Fairytale 005
Fairytale 005

Stamping polishes used were my tiffany blue, powder blue and medium blue. The base colour is LE30.


So thats it for the pictures, now onto the details. 
Each and every one of these plates was a joy to work with. I had absolutely no issues at all with any of them. Any missing parts, smudges etc are user error, not the fault of the plate.
All of these plates can be bought direct from Hehe and their pricing is exceptional. And of course, they ship worldwide!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment