Sunday 1 May 2016

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna and EDM11

I'm releasing some new stamping colours on the 4th of May. For this mani I used the Light Grey and the Denim Blue to create a dry brush effect over Femme Fatales Euna.


I then stamped in black with plate EDM11. Perfect placement was made possible with a clear stamper, I love those things!
I love how you could just see the metallic highlights of Euna through the stamping.

EDM11 - natural lighting
EDM11 - natural lighting
EDM11 - natural lighting
EDM11 - natural lighting


 DETAILS
  • Euna was provided by Femme Fatale for swatching purposes - Femme Fatale
  • My stamping polish and plates can be purchased from - Emily de Molly or Here for international purchases
  • Coats to opacity - Two
  • Topcoat - 1 coat of Seche Vite
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment